Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Saturday, April 23, 2005

World of Disney

I think Disney lucked out with their deal with Pixar. I mean what new things could they add to the cast at their theme parks? A bunch of cows on the range? How stupid. Now, Buzz Lightyear or Mr. Incredible? Awesome.

I think they really shot themselves in the foot by screwing Pixar over. (Assuming the damage is not repairable.) I mean how many remakes (Lion King III, Litle Mermaid II, etc.) can they do of earlier shows? Without Pixar, Disney Magic has lost it's flare.

World of Disney

1 Comments:

At 9:28 PM, Blogger Michael said...

OK there is no Lion King III, but there is a Cinderella II.


I guess I should have put remake/sequel.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home