Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Eureka: solution found

It was a miracle. Well, it should have been.

I tried everything to fix this bug in the code. I had given up, but today was a new day. Despite the warm office, I was ready to take a fresh look at things.

I saw a line of code that I thought might be trouble. I had a weird issue with something like it before. I also noted that the line could be moved to a function. I figured it wouldn't hurt to do so. I didn't think it would solve the issue I had been trying to fix in the first place.

Sweet! I earned my keep for the day. Looks like an early lunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home