Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Peterson's rock

I just learned at Stake Conference that while the Peterson's were at the Mesa Arizona Temple Visitor's Center, they helped create the exhibit currently on display at the DC Temple Visitor's Center. I liked the pictures, but now that I know the previous Bishop of the Young Single Adult ward had something to do within, I want to go see it again.

There was a website, reflectionsofchrist.org but it looks like it is moving to a new URL.

I got to see the DVD too. My favorite picture was of John the Baptist and the Savior.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home