Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Too much consumption

I was messing with a Roku this evening. What a novel idea, but I was
also kind of shocked to be reminded how much content there was to
consume.

How many hours were used to produce all of this? What might be worse
is how many hours someone might use to consume a lot of it.

To me the iPad, as a consumption device, represented in part, an
aiding factor, what is wrong with America.

In full discloser, I watched Waiting for Superman. Documentaries like
that make you think and right now I'm thinking there is too much junk
being consumed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home