Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Sunday, November 13, 2011

iPad, Nook and Fire!!!

Photo

While I was at this mystical shop that sold physical books, I was able
to touch the Nook for the first time.

I thought the current date was earlier than what I thought them this
new Nook was supposed to ship, but there it was... The "old" Nook
Color! D'oh.

I thought it kind of neat. I hope the Kindle Fire will be a good gift
for my Acting Financial advisor/ Tax prepareor/ Property Manager/ etc.

Anyway, some kid who was also looking over the Nooks and commented on
the Color with a question.

"So it is like the iPad?"

"No." I responded. "It's much better than that."

1 Comments:

At 7:20 AM, Blogger Michael said...

To clarify: the date that I was at the book store was earlier than the release date of the new Nook tablet. I assumed the Nook Color was the new Nook.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home