Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Thursday, March 03, 2016

Colonial Spies

When I would take people through the spy museum in DC, I’d tell them not to spend too much time at the start. When I think of spying, I generally think of WWII, James Bond, and more modern day. That and there is a lot packed into the museum.

 Anyway, while reading Walter Isaacson's Benjamin Franklin book it talked and Edward Bancroft, a double agent for the US and the British Secret Service. It was so fascinating, I read the chapter twice.

George Washington had a ring of spies called the Culpoer Ring - which I recently learned about as well. I wonder what else is out there.

Maybe I should go back to the museum and spend more time at the beginning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home