Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Friday, April 29, 2005

Paramount's Kings Dominion

I should be going to Paramount's Kings Dominion tomorrow. I still have not been notified when we are going. I tried to keep the group small and manageable. When my financing was rejected, I took no involvement in the planning.

I got my ticket and just need to get down there! And back!

1 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Blogger Old Jack said...

Just for the record I will let you finance just about anything that you really want to finance. You can pay for my gas anytime that you like. Also, let me know next time how many people you do or do not want to come with us. I will follow your wishes sir. Do you need a ride tonight to the Adult session of Stake Conference?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home