Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

MLB at RFK

For the first four innings of my first Major league Baseball game, I was not even in the seat I paid for. I was heading for a closer seat when I was spotted by the group I was "with". Baseball is really boring, but it is all about the sites, smells, and friends.

Watching on TV still is the best seat in the house. You get a front row seat all he time. If it were all that exciting maybe I'd watch more often. The news recap, if I even watch that is good enough for me.

Nationals lost to Philly, but it was nice to go to RFK stadium. Why did they name it after a senator anyway? Maybe he could have been President?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home