Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Last April Saturday

I did not make it to Kings Dominion due to the rain. It might have cleared up, but I'd rather go on a clear day. Oh well, I went into DC, walked around the American Indian Museum and had lunch with Josh and a young lady who knew Mr. Dan S.

The Museum was kind of weird, especially the modern art section which had a bunch of naked Indian statues and drawings. I'm not an art devotee. Most of it just makes me chuckle... peopled get paid to do this?

It has been a fairly good day... after all.

1 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Blogger Michael said...

Thanks Jack.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home