Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

A DAY WITH THE AMISH

I would love to see the Amish, but I think it is a bit rude to treat them like fish in a tank of sorts. Maybe they don't care?

See: Tours and Attractions: "Leave the urbane world for the life of the Amish and the Mennonites in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. Visit the Amish Farm and House which are authentic replicas of the Old Order Amish home and farmstead. Tour the countryside hearing about Amish customs including the Penn Dutch food, buggies, covered bridges and hex signs. Lunch on your own in a restaurant specializing in Penn-Dutch food: baked country sausages. chicken pot pie, homemade breads and Shoo-Fly pie. Visit Bird-In-Hand Market for lots of homemade crafts, quilts and more."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home