Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Stop. Spare the emotion. Only give me the facts.

I thought it was rather heartless when I heard this woman related that her lawyer told her this. She lamented that without the emotion, there is no story. The more I think about it, the more I think that there are somethings where you don't want the emotional arguments.

Emotion enhances a story, but when you don't care about the story? This is why I can Fast Forward so easily. I detach myself emotionally.

I went to this open rehearsal last night. I've never been to one, but it was almost like going to a real play.

Anyway, I liked the story. Well up until a few actors started saying stuff that pulled on emotional strings. I guess I'm just cold hearted, but I stopped caring about these guys. I loved the Bishop, the shop keeper, and his son.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home