Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Guns in America

I first was quite offended by this BBC story called the 'Last American' in Damascus feels safer there than in US. The guy generally called me and everyone else a trigger happy gun singer. I don't even own a gun!

The guy's fear is kind of like those people who are afraid to fly because of the very few planes that crash or the even fewer planes used by terrorist.

Then I thought it was probably better this guy and others equally afraid should stay out of the US. He is one less person on the road, on the train,  or on the bus.

Looks like I missed he was an American. Now I think he is just a pansy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home