Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

FM100 Soft Hits...Less Talk

Finally! FM100 Soft Hits...Less Talk: "Listen to FM100 live on the internet!"

I used to listen years ago while they got this free broadcasting deal with Yahoo! Then it was years I could not listen. Now it looks like it is working.

It's Internet by the way. I had a teacher that really stressed this, the capitol "I".

Anyway, I met Dain Craig and his mother in Baton Rouge.

I had to download Real Player from C-Net. I hope the software will not give me troubles in the future.

Looks like FM100's site is not in sync with the currently playing song. I'll have to get used to opening a new window before I open my mail browser... Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home