Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Thursday, August 28, 2008

They should not have to think

Oh wow, wouldn't want that now would we?

So, I was given "free reign" to do these unspecified pages, but almost every thing is "wrong" and needs to conform to whatever they got in their head. I played the "I don't care" card and explained to them to just tell me what they want to see.

Well, of course they don't know what they want and they aren't technologically savvy enough to understand what can be done. So, I do what I can and change it up when they finally decide what they want.

If they keep changing their mind, that's job security?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home