Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Monday, September 22, 2008

Bouncing computers

What the heck does that mean? Computers don't bounce, but I know someone who insists on using that term. Probably to sound like he knows everything and is too cool to use the normal term to reboot a computer.

Anyway, all the bouncing will not bring copy and paste to the iPod Touch/iPhone. It is a much needed feature. But like Mr. Bounce, Jobs/Apple is too cool to be normal.

How about the new Microsoft commercials? I never saw the Seinfield ones, but I heard they were rather entertaining if not anything else. I guess the point was to get people to talk about Microsoft or Vista anyway.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home