Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Monday, September 15, 2008

Beauty and the Beast: New Analysis

I observed this couple the other day. I kept looking back because the woman was very attractive. I wondered that if it were possible, would I real want someone in my face for hours on end like some love sick, purring cat?

I thought the tale of Bell and the Beast. It is not really a tale of a beauty falling in love but more of an example of the Stockholm Syndrome.

So, unless I take prisoners or hostages, I should not hope there is a beauty out there for me. If an tale relates to me, it's the Notre dame one or Moe from the Simpsons.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home