Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Pentagon Memorial Dedication

I went to it early this morning. It was rather interesting. I admit I was not emotionally attached as most of the people were. I did not know any of 184 people.

I thought I say a friend a couple benches in front of me. I called after him, but I guess he did not hear me. I called his phone and of course he did not answer. I tried to get to him afterwards, but some guy in uniform asked me to take his picture then hold his video camera while he said goodbye to family or friends.

It was quite the shock to me that the President was there. I thought it was awkward that Rumsfeld was there.I mean, I wonder if there was any hard feelings after being "canned" by the President and with the new guy, Secretary Gates... all together on stage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home