Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Buy low and books

I found a good book podcast. The first one I tried was lame because it was like a reading from the author. Just tell mr about the book and why I might be interested in it. This Nebraska podcast is great.

Last night I spent time online trying to buy loser ETFs and mutual funds. I think I was successful in trading (in my IRA account) some winning shares of a disciplined equity fund with some real estate fund. I figure in a few years the real estate fund will go up because it is down now.

Once I figure out how to get my brokerage account working, I want to buy more losers. I'm still working on rolling over an old 401k. I just tire of filling out forms. Especially when I'm not sure what I'm filling out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home