Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Back to plan A

Resumed original plan for the weekend. I guess the NY trip got scrapped. No one came at the appointed time and no response on call. Oh well?

I think he freaked out when I informed I was no longer in the YSA ward. Ah, I don't blame him too much. Just wish I hadn't tried to conserve energy last. Oh well, had i ran around blindly, i might have hit a tree or fell in the pond.

The bad thing about not leaving for the weekend is finding enough stuff to do. I can only invite myself to parties that i know of.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home