Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Friday, August 29, 2008

Redskins preseason

So, I went to a game yesterday. I wasn't planning on staying long; I didn't want to be out really late and just wanted to get out and look around. I mean we all know who was going to win?

When I met the host of the group, whose name did sound familiar, I decided to stick it out. I learned she was in my ward. I think I added her name on the Leadership page of the website a while back.

Anyway, I had a lot of fun and got a ride home from an attractive woman. Can't bet that? I'll have to look for her when I go to church next time. I think I'll be calling her before that. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home