Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Why get the book(s)?

I listen to Ric Edelman via podcast all the time. I have learned a lot. He is always referring to his books. They are available on Audible, but why get them if he always quotes them?

I told my mom the other day that I gave away all my money because it was such a headache. If it wasn't for work, I'd have more time to fill out account forms and what not. Too bad I don't win the lottery or something.

How does one play anyway? If it isn't an instant win type of thing, I'm not sure I'd be patient enough to wait for the outcome. It's a poor man's tax anyway?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home