Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Youth in Asia

I did not want to be the first to bring it up, so I have to say I heard a financial analyst say that the debate of the 21st century will not be about abortion but about Euthanasia. That was what came to mind when I saw the movie IOUSA and how Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid will take down this country. And people complain so much about the Iraq war - which is only a small fraction of the problem.

Anyway, in the July 4th podcast, Ric quoted the New York Times about how programs for the elderly are already being cut because of rising gas prices. Meals on Wheels cut back to meal delivery every other day.

If/When I become a burden, financialy or otherwise, I'd rather die. Especially, if I knew I was a burden.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home