Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Monday, September 01, 2008

Awesome day

Well, at Ultimate I met a bunch of new people and was invited to a BBQ. I went to that one instead of going to the one I found on Facebook. I'm glad I did, it was a good one.

It was a BYOM, so I grabbed two patties from the store. I watched the guy grill them and told him to [ull them off when I thought they looked done. i don't like crispy burgers. The burgers were very big and juicy.

There were many fun people to meet and to talk too. I felt bad when I talked to the host and she said we had meet before. I assume most people know me, so i rarely introduce myself.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home