Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Female US VP?

Looks like Obama is going to be the next President. Hopefully he will dismantle DHS, let the military do what they are trained to do, and reduce the deficit on all four areas shown in the movie. Well, the people will need to save on their own.

Will it be a close race? I'm not sure. I'm more interested in other things. Like why my iPod decided to work this morning. What ward should I go to? I slept in late. Should I try to get up to this party in Maryland?

Wish I knew of a BBQ. I tried to get one started but got no support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home