Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Thanks for coming

So, I decided to go check out Fort Totten on my own. I could not get anyone to go with me. Well, there was not much there but it was educational I guess.

On the way home, I stopped by a friend's house who was not home. I turned down an invite to hang out and watch TV so i could get home to eat. One Costco size syrup bottle hit the floor and exploded!

After finally cleaning up the spill, I ate something. Should have stayed and watched TV? Did not want tto bug them for a ride home. I was lucky to catch a bus home.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home