Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Les Misérables, rain, and what not

I went and saw the musical last night. it sprinkled most of the time. We had lawn seating. I liked the music and all, but I liked the movie better. I want to watch it again.

I went running in the rain this morning. I did not want to play Frisbee in the mud. If it was not raining, I'd go to this Open House at this local theatre.

A roommate got up after I went running. Not sure why he doesn't like me much. I guess the thought I wanted a ride to Frisbee. Oh well, whatever.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home