Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Guided evolution and LHC

I just thought it was interesting what TWIT said about the new game called Spore. It made me think about what I always thought, evolution of ideas not so much of automatic adaptation or spontaneous sprouting of appendages.

When I logged in this morning the Google image was that of the LHC project. They are trying to recreate the Big Bang on a small scale. I'm curious about the outcome, but somewhat leary anything will come of it.

I have not read into it. I only heard that the project existed. One day I shall look into it in depth. Right now, I'm just bookmarking I guess.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home