Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Miss MJ yet?

I almost listened to all of the All About Books online archive. I'll need to subscribe to new content or get some of the books they talked about. With my Shuffle, I have yet to use up all the space. Touchy is far from being filled.

Well, only 4 more works days for the week. I've already got plans for the weekend et al. Need to find a book for my niece. We were talking about books via email. She 7! Smart kid.

Anyway, I should go. Minimize computer time; it's easier on the wrist and what not. My eyes seem to be getting worse too. That's old age for ya? Maybe I should file for workman's comp?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home