Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Crazy stuff

I always feel in the middle of the technology curve. I guess the bulk of society is. I can name a few people that know more than I, and there are probably hundreds or thousands more I don't know. Then there are all those that are behind the curve.In and out of the work place.

Always learning new stuff, on;y to find out there is tons more and most of the time, I don't really use what I learn. I sneak some stuff in just because I can.

It's fun to listen to Leo and his many podcasts. They are informative and often hilarious. Everyone has stopped looking at me when i burst out laughing. I guess they think I'm crazy.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home