Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Painted finger nails on a guy?

I started writing this late last night but feel asleep....

I was at first a bit shocked to see this guy's painted finger nails, but when I thought about it I just shook my hy head. After all, I did go with him to a Hispanic bar of sorts. Turns out it was one place he liked to practice his "pick up" lines.

All I wanted was a McFlurry. The original plan was to go to McDonald's. As a passenger, I had little choice but to accept the change in venue plan.

Wow, this place gets weirder over time. I'm ready for something new. Hopefully soon I will get that change.

Happy Halloween!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:33 AM, Blogger Jeremy said...

A change eh? Sounds cool. Let us know what happens!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home