Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Where did they go?

As mentioned before, I used to turn to articles in the MSDN magazine by authors I recognized. Most of the time that was about all I took away from the often heavy material. Only a few writers reappear any more. I collected the data of the website. About 70% of writers have only written one article over the last 10 years or so.

Where did all my "hero's" go? What are the up to know?

I admit I would like to etch my name on that wall, but not sure that will ever happen. I only read or listen to podcasts about the "bleeding" edge of technology.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home