Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Guantanamo Closing

Sounds like a winner of an idea. Why not release all the prisoners and shut down DoD and live in a fantasy world of peace and love? Some politicians need to pull their heads out.

There is a reason why people should not know what is going on with enemies of the country. I hope there are the Jason Borne types out there that gather information and what not to protect this nation by whatever means.

People get to uptight over things. If this was a perfect world, I might agree but everyone who flies know it only takes one bad apple to mess up things for everyone else. I hate taking my shoes off to board a plane.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home