Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Friday, January 09, 2009

SharePoint SmartParts

I have been doing a lot of SharePoint stuff lately. I actually like it. I wanted to post this for future reference. Jan created the nifty SmartParts Feature. It's a Wed Part that allows you to add your User Controls in C# or VB.Net easily to SharePoint as your own Web Part.

Unfortunately this post was not helpful. I suppose that is the problem with blogs, how too get updated info on a particular item. Maybe I missed the link to the updated entry.

Anyway, version 1.3 has some better examples of how the connections work. Be sure to implement the SmartPart interfaces and add the Assembly directive in the ASCX page on your own controls.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home