Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Environmental Lawsuit?

Just for kicks I started listening to the provocative 60 minute podcast. They were talking about Saudi Arabia's oil industry. They mentioned a new facility was being constructed or already completed, that will pump sea water into the earth to get the oil out?

So, not only are "we" going to add to the already problematic air pollution issue but "we" are throwing away lots of water (at this said facility) to do so? Sounds like a double whammy.

Maybe someone could profit from this by filing some kind of lawsuit.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home