Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas flight canceled

OK, not really, but it was an option. It would have required I throw money away for nothing. Why do they charge to cancel flights anyway? Anything to take your money i guess.

Should have called the post "Why I hate flying cross country, especially for Christmas.". I hate looking for deals. I hate "throwing away" countless hundreds. This time I also used a bunch of SkyMiles to bring the cost down a bit. I hate "throwing away" more when I mess up the itinerary with everyone else's schedule.

And for what? I can imagine many of the senses that will take place before they happen. So, for a warm meal, a place to stay and to be around people I love and presume the same.

Well, the money is gone. Now I need to work up the desire to get on the plane. I hate being packed in like a sardine. I hate those dang screaming kids... etc. I'm packing my good headphones and a book on my toy.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home