Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Week1 of the new job

It's all good. Well, like I expected, I'm waiting for a computer. It would have been very impressive if I was given everything ready to go. Oh well, there was a lot of reading I had to do anyway.

I think i just skipped part pf the chapter of the Legacy of Ashes book. I took my large headphones to work yesterday. It worked well on the noisy metro.

It's a short week. Turkey Day and Friday will be a personal day off unless I get a computer today - which I doubt.

Oh yeah, I'm on a seemingly great team. One with a DBA and well defined procedures! So, I'm very excited to work with these people.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home