Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Getting set up

I kind of feel like it right now. Why? Past experiences? One goal from working on a contract was to fortify myself somewhat when the world decides to screw me like in troubled financial times like these.

At another job, I had few reasons I wanted to stay at the place. One was the comardary until one day I was told that I would stap work to join the guys at lunch. I got into the habbit of taking an early lunch! I guess I don't need to do that anymore.

Weeks later, I was told by the same that we should go to lunch. Of course I agrreed but I wasn't dumb enough to step in that nor did I feel it was my obligation to publish the interface to get me to go to lunch again.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home