Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Theological question

If this life is to prepare to meet God.... be anxiously engaged in a good cause... warn your neighbor (i.e. Missionary work)... the three fold mission of the Church... If these are the most important things, why do we spend so much time doing stuff of little consequence? (e.g. work, vacation, work, go to the movies, work, etc.)

By the way, what is the difference between "i.e." and "e.g."? I should Google it. After all it is almost like praying. Except that you get an instant response. Google seems to know all.

Much knowledge can also be found in the "Bible" or wikipedia. As with many religions if what is found doesn't suit your needs, feel free to change it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home