Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Friday, October 31, 2008

Go ahead, throw your vote away

I'm honestly not sure who to vote for. I'm thinking about going for pure entertainment value: Barbie Doll or a song and dance show from Obama.

We have a long financial struggle ahead. When Social Security, Medicare, etc. wipe out the remains of any financial stability -- thanks to the Greatest Generation for all the kids they had. Anyway, it'll be fun to have some entertainment from the White House.

I figure if I don't vote or I vote Libertarian, I can't be held responsible for making the "wrong" choice. Personally, I think they are both "wrong". The "right" person for job, is smart enough not to take it.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Blogger Jeremy said...

yeah...I threw my vote away. I voted for the Libertarian guy. He'll lose but I just couldn't bring myself to vote for either of those other two jokers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home