Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Stool sample gets a laugh

Last weekend I picked up a novelty item in West Virginia. It was a little plastic jar with a mini, wooden, three legged stool inside. I almost died laughing. I thought my mom would like it so I bought it for her birthday.

Before sending it, I thought my Dad would like it better so I got my Mom a nice card instead.

My Dad opened the package and laughed. My mom, who was on the phone had to find out what was so funny. When she saw it, she laughed too. My Grandma, wanted to know too, so it was explained over the phone and she also laughed.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home