Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Nice Autum day for a vote

It was a long wait at the polls. I was in no hurry though. Well, I did want to catch the last bus up 395 or it would have been a long ride to work.

Walked down a new hallway or by new displays. It was fun. Did some cool stuff that will probably go unappreciated. It would be nice to be around a lot of smart people. Maybe a little intimidating.

Almost got hit by a car. Once on foot and once on the bus. The first was my fault. :)

Dinner was good. My niece called. It was good to hear from her.

I need to get a haircut. I was reminded again this evening. If anything, I'll look younger.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home