Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Who's complaining?

Granted, the truth hurts. I only explained what to expect. Throwing resources at a problem doesn't fix it unless you know what the problem is.

Trying to sell some stuff on Craig's list. This time I had pictures and am getting several responses.

Another cold one. Might go to the Library with Touchy seeing how I could get on a couple wireless networks yesterday. Probably not the most secure thing to do.

Had a very little b-day party at the house. Tonight i shall venture out to see this DVD a friend produced for the Church.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home