Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Monday, November 17, 2008

Oh nuts, Redskins lost

I was hoping they would beet the Cowboys. Just because. Glad I didn't bet on that.

Went to a Horse race the other day. I never went to one before. It was kind of intense on how much data there is to analyze to make an educated bet. So, needless to say, I just bet on what a friend bet on. Oh well, I figure I have spent $10 total on gambling stuff(Slots, horse race, scratch and win.)

I want to try roulette one day. I don't think I have patients for power ball. I'd buy a ticket, but I don't see myself checking if my numbers won.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home