Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Friday, November 14, 2008

How high or what for?

I stopped by to talk to an old co-worker.It was fun to catch up. We talked about Lucky and times past. I told him that one of many things I liked when I worked with him was the database. It was very well planned out.

Probably going to see the new Bond movie this afternoon. I don't think it will be worth full price. Well, no show really is. :)

I tried to meet up with another friend, but she didn't answer her phone. Nor could I recall what building she was in. Oh well, she texted me close to mid-night last night!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home