Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Kite runner book

I was told it was a kids book. I'm not sure it is appropriate for kids. It's easy to judge when you can emotionally detach oneself from the story. Trying a new book. So far, this Orson Scott Card book seems kind of lame.

I need a good laugh. I'm going to listen to the Windows Weekly podcast. It's cold out so I did not tre4k out to the annual Turkey Bowl. I'd have to trek out of there to get to a play at 2:30.

I then would like to see BYU loose to U of U. There are a couple of places I can go, just haven't decided where yet.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home