Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Friday, November 28, 2008

Random updates

Had a great Thanksgiving dinner. Went to Maryland to visit an old friend, his attractive wife and great cook, and their two boys. We actually went from their place to a member of their ward's house to join others for a giant dinner. After eating we played some games like catch phrase.

My boss told me to take today off because I have not gotten a computer assigned to me and I have been reading up on some work related stuff. He agreed this could be done from home.

Slept in until 9:20! I guess I had to make up for "lost time" earlier this week.

Going to watch a movie later. Watched Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving DVD because it is tradition.

Bought my ticket to Utah for Christmas. Looking forward to see my nieces. Two more on the way!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home