Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Permission to speak freely

I recall one network admin that was very good at his job. So good that after he was let go for some reason, they hired some security expect to test the network. I don't think they found anything.

I recall being pretty offended by the search, but when i talked to the former co-worker he said he was glad. He knew they would find the network in tip-top shape.

At another job, there was a network admin who had all these back doors to the system and used them after he got let go. I thought it was kind of funny at the time. I worked for con artists and they didn't do anything about the security holes. It was not long after that the dot-com bubble burst...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home