Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Hard truth: Life goes on

I just finished watching a documentary on the Iraq and Afghanistan wars. Like with almost everything that I consume, I want to tell someone about it. I believe this the motive for all forms of "propaganda". To get others to feel the same way as you did or do.

One solider lamented that when he tells people he was over there, they don't appreciate it the same. Or how the media or news briefly acknowledges the ongoing conflict.

That's just it. Everything is a conflict and everyone is going through one or another everyday. The most prevalent one is the one at the moment. And everyone almost wants everyone else to share thief grief or pleasure in some shape or form.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home