Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Day in review

I think I found a competitor to my favorite Italian restaurant. I usually order lasagna, my favorite. At Otavio's in Provo Utah and some place north of there now - did you know there is a Provo golf course on some island north of Hatti? Found it on this web cam iPhone app...

Anyway, you get a big plate of that yummy stuff. Other places you get a small cube or it is just not as good tasting for some reason.

Aside from the food and good conversation, tonight's date was pretty week. I guess it maters little. My best date ever went now where too. Too? So positive!

I know.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home