Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Stole lunch today

As I half heartily listen to this free audio book on music from the 60s, I often find myself wondering who really would enjoy this book. I know I'm one that passively pursues music. There are a bunch of songs and artists I like. Had I an iPod or satellite radio when I was a kid, would I have spent my grade money on tapes or CDs?

I stole some tapes once. My stupidity got us caught.

I also felt somewhat uncomfortable with all the sound waves going through me. I thought it was silly to see people go crazy while listening to stuff even though, in private, I do the same.

Anyway, possibly all that and because I found it a waste of time to find a good song on the radio, are other factors to why I'm no fan boy.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home